Another bumper (and long) X-Band: The Phantom Podcast as we look back at the comics and Phantom related news that have come out in November and December 2021.
Mikael Lyck, Ankit Mitra review comics from Sweden and India and are joined by regulars Jermayn Parker, Stephen East and Dan Fraser.
If two hours is too long for you, below is a list of topics that was discussed including their time stamps for you to pick and choose. We do recommend listening to the whole podcast though.
Frew Publications Comics Reviews
Frew #1905: (2 Minutes 30 Seconds)
Frew #1906: (16 Minutes)
Frew #1907: (28 Minutes 30 Seconds)
- "The Riddle of the Grey Malkin pt 6-8" (40 Minutes)
- Frew stuff to discuss
- Price rise (52 Minutes)
- Social media manager (58 Minutes 30 Seconds)
- What next as backups for Frew stories? (1 Hour 4 Minutes)
Fantomen Comics Reviews
Fantomen 24/2021: (1 Hour 11 Minutes 30 Seconds)
Fantomen 25 & 26/2021: (1 Hour 15 Minutes)
Fantomen 2022 Christmas Album: (1 Hour 18 Minutes 30 Seconds)
Shatki Phantom issue #1: (1 Hour 21 Minutes 30 Seconds)
Daily / Sunday progress
- Sunday S192: "The Ingenues" (1 Hour 37 Minutes)
- Daily D259: "The Chronicle of Old Man Mozz" (1 Hour 39 Minutes)
X-Band: The Phantom Podcast #200: Tony DePaul, Jeff Weigel and Mike Manley joined us with patreons and there are lots of comments and discussions about these newspaper past and future stories.
Phantom News for November & December
- Team Fantomen 1000 stories: (1 Hour 48 Minutes)
- Norwegian cassette Successful crowdfund (link): (1 Hour 54 Minutes 30 Seconds)
- Sal Velluto & Eugenio Print Set (link): (1 Hour 56 Minutes)
- Iron Studios Figurines (link): (1 Hour 57 Minutes)
- KFS Christmas Decorations (link): (2 Hours 1 Minute 30 Seconds)
Upcoming podcasts over Christmas/New Years
- Best of Frew with poll
- Merry Phantoming (Quiz with prizes) 17th December
- 2021 Review
- Special Phantom themed New Years Resolution
- Interviews to come in January
- Announcement of a special project we are working on
We would love to hear from you on what you think of what we discussed in the podcast and we hope you have a great time listening to the podcast.
You can email us at email@example.com or chat with us via our social media profiles with your feedback at Facebook, Twitter and or Instagram.
Make sure you stay with us and do not forget to subscribe and leave a review on our podcast and or our YouTube Channel. Support the show