The team Jermayn Parker, Dan Fraser and Stephen East are all together as they go through the news from May (and June). We also go over the latest newspaper stories "Dungeons Undone" and "Return of the Temple of the Gods". It has been a busy but exciting last six weeks as we have new products to display in our Skull Caves, new clothing to wear at comic conventions and those boring Sunday lunches plus comics from Greece and France to discuss.
Stick around and let us have some phun as we discuss Phantom news from seven different countries.
Our review of 11+ comics from Australia, Sweden and India will come out in our next podcast in a weeks time.
If your one of the phans who can only listen to some parts of the podcast, below is a timeline of what we discussed.
Daily / Sunday Newspaper Stories Progress
- Daily 263: "Dungeons Undone": 4 Minutes
- Sunday 193: "Return of the Temple of the Gods": 15 Minutes
Phantom News From Around the World
- SydNova (link): 24 Minutes 30 Seconds
- Richard Fry Death (link): 36 Minutes
- Other Australian Conventions for 2023: 42 Minutes
- Sy Barry Art Auction July (link): 46 Minutes 30 Seconds
- New T Shirt Licence's: 50 Minutes
- Brisco USA (link)
- Souled Store India (Iink)
- Results of the Best Fantomen 2022 Story as voted by the Phans (link): 56 Minutes 30 Minutes
- Frew Release New Products: 1 Hour 1 Minute 30 Seconds
- Face masks (link)
- Prints signed by Sal Velluto, Luca Erbetta & Keith Williams (link)
- Ikon Collectables 10” Bust (link): 1 Hour 8 Minutes
- Greek comics (link): 1 Hour 13 Minutes
- New French TPB (link): 1 Hour 17 Minutes
- Perth Mint Coins: 1 Hour 19 Minutes
- 2oz released. New design (link)
- UK company Gold Gilded the 1oz design (link)
- Missing Videos: 1 Hour 24 Minutes 30 Seconds
- Patreon Winter Draw: 1 Hour 26 Minutes 30 Seconds
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us via our social media profiles with your feedback at Facebook, Twitter and or Instagram. We would love some feedback on what we discussed on the podcast and on the following topics:
- Have you brought all the Perth Mint Coins? Did you like them?
- Which T Shirt design do you like best?
- Is the new Phantom style design growing on you? Do you like it? Do you like how companies are mixing the old with the new?
- Are you going to an Australian comic convention this year? If yes, please let us know.
- Did you vote in the Fantomen best of story poll?
Make sure you stay with us and do not forget to subscribe and leave a review on our podcast and or our YouTube Channel. Support the show