Due to the festive season, COVID, family sickness and work, we have fallen behind in our comics and news monthly podcasts. Our last one December and with 12 comics from four continents and 34 stories plus the latest Sunday and Daily stories plus a bumper last two months of news from around the world, we decided to split our comics and news into two separate podcasts.
First up is a good hour discussing all the latest news from around the world from the past two months. Jermayn Parker, Stephen East and Dan Fraser go through it all and we spend a good 20 minutes talking figurines - 2022 will be the year of Phantom toys!
Below is a list of topics that was discussed including their time stamps for you to pick and choose if needed. We do recommend listening to the whole podcast though.
Phantom News for January
- Boss Fight Studio cartoon style 3 inch figurines (link): 3 Minutes
- Boss Fight Studio Retro ‘Power Stars’ 5” figurine (link): 12 Minutes
- Release Dates for Hero HACKs, 3" and 5" Power Stars Figurines: 14 Minutes 30 Seconds
- NECA 6” Phantom superhero figurine out now (link): 18 Minutes
- Mr Walker Trench Coat and Library Bag for sale (link): 25 Minutes 30 Seconds
- Unlicensed Phantom Statues by Marco Navas Estudio (link): 31 Minutes 30 Seconds
- What is to come with Fantomen 2022 (link): 34 Minutes 30 Seconds
- Vote for the best Fantomen 2021 story (link): 38 Minutes
- Go Fund Me Campaign for Wulfric Media's Phantom Treasure (link): 39 Minutes
- Lion Muthu Comics Bringing out a Tamil Phantom TPB (link): 42 Minutes 30 Seconds
- Paul Mason’s art in Brisbane library, A Masked Marvel Sequel and an Exhibition in Thailand featuring Phantom art (link): 45 Minutes 30 Seconds
- Games by Lyck Extension Pack Update (link): 53 Minutes 30 Seconds
- Supanova 2022 Dates (link): 58 Minutes
We would love to hear from you on what you think of what we discussed in the podcast and we hope you have a great time listening to the podcast.
You can email us at email@example.com or chat with us via our social media profiles with your feedback at Facebook, Twitter and or Instagram.
Make sure you stay with us and do not forget to subscribe and leave a review on our podcast and or our YouTube Channel. Support the show